What's new

Review Custom Tips, Drip Tips from Lee

I admit it was wrong of me and i have said sorry and i dont have any of his lego tips .....................
Easily done, it happens sometimes when you view recent posts and aren't always clear what the original post was!

Glad to hear @Lee will be up and running again soon. Worth the wait. :)

Easily done, it happens sometimes when you view recent posts and aren't always clear what the original post was!

Glad to hear @Lee will be up and running again soon. Worth the wait. :)
You are right they are worth the wait and i shall be placing a order when Lee is back............

The cream one looks fab (they all look fab, but ooo the cream one)

In the mail from Lee today. Blue Flake and True Blood. I wish the attys were as original as the drip tips.

IMG_20190605_164651.jpg

In the mail from Lee today. Blue Flake and True Blood. I wish the attys were as original as the drip tips.

View attachment 193279

Really pleased you like them mate! And good job on the measuring of the diameter on your part too, looks spot on that!

Usually customers don’t have a ruler, or a tape measure or anything [emoji23][emoji23]

That's my favourite. Just ordered one myself, and it might spend some time on a Berserker, so glad to hear they hit the spot @Crewella
Oh they did ....... still in daily use. And I've added a couple more. You'll love it. :)

Back
Top Bottom