What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Acrylic 10-Hole 510 Thread E-Cigarettes Display Stand

I use a empty ice cream tub at the moment .( halwa and pistachio) .. this looks good though @Simon G I might get one :)

Yes. On second thoughts it would be great for me to display my vaponaute clones on my fake scandinavian shelving unit. Might get one.

It's better than having them rolling around all over the shop ..... it's practical.

I suppose I should come clean about the $200 dollars Fasttech paid me to do this now. ;)

Did you know the Le Concorde (styled) in the pictures is also available at FASTTECH too....

The actual price is so fabulous they can't show it! Enter coupon code MAP in the shopping cart page to see the unbeatable price.

WOW, thanks Fasttech, we lub you! :love:

550A4FA8-F51A-4859-9564-B7B5CDC693B6.jpeg
The logical step would be to keep your ice cream on it, I think.
Actually it kinda works

If you have one space left on your attie display you could always keep your JML Ped Egg on it. JML Ped Egg, the perfect thing for scraping all that nasty crust off your feet from too much PG. Only from JML.

Back
Top Bottom