What's new

Review Acrylic 10-Hole 510 Thread E-Cigarettes Display Stand

Simon G

Olympian
I bought this from Fasttech for $7.26

It's a pretty chunky slab that measures 160mm x 70mm x 10mm and has ten threaded 510 connections that appear to be press fitted in. I gave them a bit of a tug and they didn't pop out so I think they'll be fine under normal use conditions.

There's enough distance between them to fit pretty large attys, with the standard 22mm and 24mm there's loads of space.

It came wrapped in plastic to avoid it getting scratched in transit

Some of the 510 connections aren't perfectly put in and on one or two they do appear to be slightly wonky, but only very slightly, it's not terrible, you may be able to fix that with a light 'tap' ....... or a wallop. But if that kind of thing is going to make you twitch then you might want to look elsewhere.

... anyway not much else to say, so here's some pics, I just wanted to pop this up because I know a lot of people are always looking for things like this and at just over a fiver it's a cheap enough option and probably better than a load of single stands.

You can find it here.... https://www.fasttech.com/p/9657445

IMG_20180801_111405.jpg
IMG_20180801_111414.jpg
IMG_20180801_111431.jpg
IMG_20180801_111444.jpg
IMG_20180801_111456.jpg
IMG_20180801_111502.jpg
IMG_20180801_111355.jpg

cheers @Simon G

ive been thinking of getting one for tanks as ive been using one of these https://www.fasttech.com/p/1608700 (drop down on right goes upto 72 holes) but now need more as ive also got 41 bottles of concentrates in a box and a pain to search through the lot of them each time as sods law its always the last bottle i pick up im after.

Last edited:
cheers @Simon G

ive been thinking of getting one for tanks as ive been using one of these https://www.fasttech.com/p/1608700 (drop down on right goes upto 40 holes) but now need more as ive also got 41 bottles of concentrates in a box and a pain to search through the lot of them each time as sods law its always the last bottle i pick up im after.

lol, I know that feeling with the concentrates .... they have become the bane of my life at the moment. :D

I spent a whole saturday going around shops looking for something suitable for them, I got some flat boxes for a few quid that are better then the box I had before but still not ideal.

I find display stands for vape gear a bit of an odd phenomenon. Each to their own, of course.

I find display stands for vape gear a bit of an odd phenomenon. Each to their own, of course.

They aren't on display they are in the cupboard ..... it's just something to try and create a little order from the chaos. :D

I get that some pipe smokers put their pipes in a display thing on a fireplace. It seems weird to me, which isn’t me saying you’re weird for getting one. But then again... :D

Good stuff & useful. More reviews like this, rather than the ‘other’ species/ genus.

I get that some pipe smokers put their pipes in a display thing on a fireplace. It seems weird to me, which isn’t me saying you’re weird for getting one. But then again... :D

= I’d buy one. I think it’s quite minimalist. Quite a fan of Perspex.

Yes. On second thoughts it would be great for me to display my vaponaute clones on my fake scandinavian shelving unit. Might get one.

Back
Top Bottom