What's new

A simple pros+cons based review of my vapes

Thanks guys. Yeah, I hope this info can help someone, somehow.
Dude I have to applaud your commitment. I have no doubt this will help someone for sure. My only addition to this would be the Xtra, I had one and that fucker leaked, all the bloody time, no matter which pod, I always had to take it out and wipe the pod, it finally leaked too much and commited suicide.

Dude I have to applaud your commitment. I have no doubt this will help someone for sure. My only addition to this would be the Xtra, I had one and that fucker leaked, all the bloody time, no matter which pod, I always had to take it out and wipe the pod, it finally leaked too much and commited suicide.
The Xtra is a tricky one.
It tends to leave a bit of condensation inside the housing. If you dont keep it dry, it will get eventually worse and worse, up to an uncontrollabe leak of liquid. Its like if that first drop of liquid create a capillar effect, sucking to salts and draining the pod.

Also, the older (most used) pods tend to leak more and theres nothing you can do at that point. When cleaning them with vodka bath, ultrasonic cleaning... etc it gets recovered, and stop leaking, but they dont last forever.

So far we have used just 1 pod (of 5) that leaked that bad, and was one used for very long time.

The Xtra is a tricky one.
It tends to leave a bit of condensation inside the housing. If you dont keep it dry, it will get eventually worse and worse, up to an uncontrollabe leak of liquid. Its like if that first drop of liquid create a capillar effect, sucking to salts and draining the pod.

Also, the older (most used) pods tend to leak more and theres nothing you can do at that point. When cleaning them with vodka bath, ultrasonic cleaning... etc it gets recovered, and stop leaking, but they dont last forever.

So far we have used just 1 pod (of 5) that leaked that bad, and was one used for very long time.
I think mine just didn't like me and wanted to die from day one. It leaked and I tried my best to keep it as dry as possible and made sure it was wiped and all liquid was soaked up. It continued no matter which pod, it leaked and leaked. Then one day I didn't pay it enough attention, I used it for a while but I was seduced by a newer model who I favoured more that day. I got a little drunk and spent the night with another device and neglected the Xtra, I didn't even say goodnight as I went to bed and left her pod in. Forgotten and broken hearted she slipped away during the night never to return to life. If only I'd paid her enough attention would she still be here? Did I kill her? Was it worth that drunken night with another? I guess we'll never know. She was good to me while she was around and I will miss her but I've moved on.

I think mine just didn't like me and wanted to die from day one. It leaked and I tried my best to keep it as dry as possible and made sure it was wiped and all liquid was soaked up. It continued no matter which pod, it leaked and leaked. Then one day I didn't pay it enough attention, I used it for a while but I was seduced by a newer model who I favoured more that day. I got a little drunk and spent the night with another device and neglected the Xtra, I didn't even say goodnight as I went to bed and left her pod in. Forgotten and broken hearted she slipped away during the night never to return to life. If only I'd paid her enough attention would she still be here? Did I kill her? Was it worth that drunken night with another? I guess we'll never know. She was good to me while she was around and I will miss her but I've moved on.

What a brilliant post. :D

great posts @OzoreXS
ive got the majority of those kits and agree with you on every level.

one thing i didnt know was the skynet can use the falcon coils. sadly only got M3 coils now and they look too big for the skynet.
the standard skynet tank was ok ish and the 0.15mesh coils average but the skynet pro which takes the freemax mesh pro coils is a banging cheap tank and a big shame they discontinued it. i actually prefer it to the freemax mesh pro tank as screw top compared to slide top which some have had issues with.

- The sticker is a bit flimsy.
- Disposable pods.

Overall score: 8.5 out of 10

2) Vaporesso PM80: A perfect balance in the pod/mod madness.
PROS:
- The way this little pod can manage 0.20 coils and the performance of that coils are incredible.
- Internal battery performs also amazingly.
- All GTX coil family available. 0,6 mesh is a blast (RDTL or LMTL)
- Design, concept and overall idea. I liked it since the fisrt time I saw it, late 2019.
- The display is outstanding.

CONS:
- The sticker, again..., is a bit flimsy.
what do u mean by the 'sticker'?

Back
Top Bottom