What's new

MOM & POP's - Conspiracy Tobacco

bigoted

Initiate
Hello my friends,

my first review on POTV ! sorry if it's not professional

Flavor/manufacturer : Concentrated Conspiracy tobacco from M&P
Vendor : 28vapeslater.com

PV : used it on LT with Odysseus rba 1.5ohm @ 3.9-4.2 V and the juice handles the high voltage very well !
created 5 ml to try it out with 70/30 VG/PG , used 10% concentrates in the mix.
color : yellow/gold-ish
steeping time : 3 days

conclusion : first thoughts is some good+strange ( indian incense ) is in there , along with semi-sweet coconut , atm the tobacco taste is diminished a little but it's there , more steeping and will feed back in 4 days.

rating : 3 1/2 stars for now !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunday 15-07-13 update !

well this is definetly is an awesome flavor atm ! i get nutty 'bacco taste as a subtle flavor but noticed enough after inhale ( may be TA or Extracts not sure ), with the same strange incense but it's now weaker and nicer , the coconut creamy flavor is now in the exhale and it's very yummy ! i'm sure i'll try it next batch @12 and 15% with more VG as the sweetness of the VG is more than enoug for it!

rating : 5 stars .

Thanks for your time

PS: please notice that my rating is based on personal prefrences, thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, keep us posted :) I find most m&p tobaccos really come of age in time and the tobacco flavour just gets better.

I have some of this steeping too, due to be tried come Sunday so I have a better idea what to expect from your review, thanks ;)

Is that 3 1/2 out of 5 bigoted?

Sounds interesting, keep us posted :) I find most m&p tobaccos really come of age in time and the tobacco flavour just gets better.

Yup , thanks for passing by Purple, will keep you posted :)

I love this concentrate. I have had it steeping for 3 weeks now.

yeah i believe it's getting well with steeping as most of tobacco :) thanks for the hint.

Hello my friends,

my first review on POTV ! sorry if it's not professional

Flavor/manufacturer : Concentrated Conspiracy tobacco from M&P
Vendor : 28vapeslater.com

PV : used it on LT with Odysseus rba 1.5ohm @ 3.9-4.2 V and the juice handles the high voltage very well !
created 5 ml to try it out with 70/30 VG/PG , used 10% concentrates in the mix.
color : yellow/gold-ish
steeping time : 3 days

conclusion : first thoughts is some good+strange ( indian incense ) is in there , along with semi-sweet coconut , atm the tobacco taste is diminished a little but it's there , more steeping and will feed back in 4 days.

rating : 3 1/2 stars for now !

i love this stuff at the mo, at 20% I don't get coconut at all, like mom and pops haze with elements of a bag of skittles ... All colours, and in a good way!

I just got some of this and its really surprised me because I don't normally like tobacco flavours but I love this. Its got such a complex flavour that I can't really explain but im really enjoying it. I mixed it @15% and even with no steeping it was really good. Can't wait to see what its like after a good steep.

I just got some of this and its really surprised me because I don't normally like tobacco flavours but I love this. Its got such a complex flavour that I can't really explain but im really enjoying it. I mixed it @15% and even with no steeping it was really good. Can't wait to see what its like after a good steep.
I feel that way about most of the m&p tobaccos. I think they are the tobacco vape for folks that don't like tobacco vapes :) they are some of my favourite flavours now but a couple of months ago I would never have thought that possible. I've never even been that interested in tobacco flavours, with the exception of the odd craving, but I can't get enough of these, especially dolce and praze.

I feel that way about most of the m&p tobaccos. I think they are the tobacco vape for folks that don't like tobacco vapes :) they are some of my favourite flavours now but a couple of months ago I would never have thought that possible. I've never even been that interested in tobacco flavours, with the exception of the odd craving, but I can't get enough of these, especially dolce and praze.
My preference is the Haze. I like the dolce too. My g/f made up a 30 ml mix and doesn't like it. Win win;)

Back
Top Bottom