What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mom and Pop's - Tobacco Flavour Concentrates!

Just a *BUMP and Heads Up for this M&P Tobacco Concentrates Thread.
I've now tried all of the M&P tobacco range and I've vaped the lot without ever getting fed up or wanting. Until I switched to vaping, I was a lifelong smoker and would never go anywhere unless I double checked that I'd got my fags and lighter. Still the same now, except it's a check on how full my tank is and how much battery power I have.
Tried the fruit and desert type juices, and none of them did it for me. I vape now, not smoke, but unless my vaping is giving me the same sensations as smoking (well as near as vaping ever can) It just doesn't hit the spot.
M&P's tobacco range, even the semi fruity ones like Dragon and Citrus, all satisfy my 'smoking' needs, so they must be doing something right.
Favourites of the bunch? I don't really have a favourite and having a selection of enjoyable tobacco-ish juices to ring the changes with, and knowing that I'll enjoy whatever is in my tank, has, at last, stopped that eternal search for 'all day vapes' and I'm not in the least tempted to try anything else. My vaping is now consistent, enjoyable, and, best off all, simple! DIY M&P @20% = bung a bottle into 50 ml, job done!
Well done M&P!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom