What's new

Mom and Pop's - Tobacco Flavour Concentrates!

I have now moved onto Butterfly Bait........gorgeous.
Now my ADV...cant get enough of this!

Every time I order I add an extra sample to try.....glad I did this!:5:

I buy all my mom and pops from leisureliquids. Cant fault them on anything service, selection, delivery.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Butterfly bait, calipitter chow, tobacco dolce, biancas bliss all amazing juices

Just ordered some more of these. But I have a question……...

The last batch of Calipitter Chow I knocked up didn't 'look' right. It seemed a bit runnier than usual and several weeks later it's not gone anywhere near as dark as it usually does.

The recipe I used was for 10ml

2mg PG
2mg VG
3.3mg Nic base
1mg Distilled Water
1.8mg Concentrate

Does that look right?

I've got a funny idea that previously I wasn't using distilled water but I couldn't swear to it.

Could I (for example) lose the distilled water and add an extra 1mg VG or an extra 0.5 of both PG and VG?

Thanks in advance

Also try Yum, tobacco and caramel very nice :) I don't use any water ever never been a problem :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've ordered some Caramel today along with the Blueberry Cheesecake, Batter Up, Calipitter Chow and Tobacco Dolce. Found a bottle of Yum I ordered ages ago in my box, so when that lot arrives i'll be mixing up rakes of it.

Just ordered some more of these. But I have a question……...

The last batch of Calipitter Chow I knocked up didn't 'look' right. It seemed a bit runnier than usual and several weeks later it's not gone anywhere near as dark as it usually does.

The recipe I used was for 10ml

2mg PG
2mg VG
3.3mg Nic base
1mg Distilled Water
1.8mg Concentrate

Does that look right?

I've got a funny idea that previously I wasn't using distilled water but I couldn't swear to it.

Could I (for example) lose the distilled water and add an extra 1mg VG or an extra 0.5 of both PG and VG?

Thanks in advance

Yes mate drop the water and make it 50/50. distilled water works better in vg heavy juice yours is 50/50 any way adding the water will make it super thin that's were you have gone wrong :)

Yes mate drop the water and make it 50/50. distilled water works better in vg heavy juice yours is 50/50 any way adding the water will make it super thin that's were you have gone wrong :)

Cheers, that's really appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom