£2.03
Price Per ml
20p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Tobacco

Review

What the manufacturer says “ This is a very nice tobacco flavor, the closest that we offer to the real thing. based on the molecule Tabanon (a.k.a Tabanone)”.

I know one person who vapes this on its own. It has a dry biscuity / nutty aroma to the concentrate and a very dry, sweetish, very slightly floral mild spice taste on its own. Some say it tastes similar to the 555 brand of cigarettes. It is one of the mellower tobacco types. I enjoyed the few mixes I had, but for a day-long vape it is too dry for me.

Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

At 20p per ml and in use at around 5%-7% if used on its own, good value.

Use as a mixing ingredient

This is a tobacco element and a great mix for other tobaccos or as a secondary flavour in other mixes.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom