What's new

Lambert & Butler?

bigbluenose

Postman
Was my cig of choice for many years.
Is there a recipe or concentrate that comes close to this taste?

Tobacco e-juice is more similar to rolling tobacco vs. cigarettes in terms of taste. Just what I heard from others, I never vaped tobacco juice myself. There's a couple of tobacco taste fans here, i'm sure one of them will be able to advice you in more detail.

Thanks guys!
When I started on the cigs I came off them pretty quick as the tobacco flavour was rank!
This was a few years ago mind you and I have noticed that people are getting more and more into the tobacco tastes.
Even when I started vaping and off the cigs for good I kept well away from the tobacco flavours because of my past experiences.
Outlooks have changed slightly now and I would like to revisit the cigs, but this time on my own terms, haha

Onepoundeliquid do a bunch of tobaccos, RY4 is the only one I bought again, but American Lites was OK. Some of the others weren't for me, but a quid for 10mL? Can't go wrong.

1 quid is a good price no doubt about it but I worry sometimes as to cheaper liquids?
Crazy I know but you do think how they manage to do them so cheap yet still make a profit?

Best cig liquid have a decent range of tobaccos and they sell concentrates. You could get some 5ml samples of profiles that may fit to see what concentrate to order think of is about £13 for 5 x 5ml samples

In the olden days....before proper leaf tobacco vapes..and before the explosion of eliquid makers.. I used to use Dekang. I'd probably hate it now but it did the job. They do a 'Lambert' style but bear in mind no eliquid recreates that true smoke/tar taste

http://vapourworld.co.uk/Lembit-the-Butler-10ml-DK

I have always vaped tobacco flavours not because they taste like a cigarette but because they are more like a cigarette than custard is.
I suspect that concentrate makers will name their concentrates Lambert & Butler, Golden Virginia or whatever because they know there will be a market of people trying to recreate these flavours.

All my mixes still contain a Golden Virginia concentrate because that was what i smoked and it turned ou to be a non ofensive flavour but with little relationship to an actual fag. To this gv concentrate I will add some ry4 and some cuban cigar then perhaps another baccy flavour or two and perhaps a couple of non baccy flavours.

Do my mixes taste like a fag ? No, but they suit my taste better than any single baccy flavour.

My advice is, buy your L&B flavour and some other baccy flavours, mix them as single flavours and see what one you like the best, that will be the dominant flavour in your mix, Any flavours you really dislike are useless, the other flavours will probably work as background flavours. With each batch you can slowly improve your baccy flavour.

AS a starting point your L&B mix will probably be better with some sort of ry4 or its many variations.

You can look for a recipe but you will get something that suits your taste better by gradually developing it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom