http://www.ltecigs.larsentilbrook.co.uk/

Type

Tobacco

Costs & Value

Price paid (£x.xx)£1.92
Bottle size (ml)10ml
Price per ml (pence)£ 0.20p
Percentage used in review4%
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquidcheap!

Review

I mixed this up at just over 4% and vaped a little after warming/shaking/cooling off. First test and it was a very strong! Huge liquorice flavour with hint of malt and caramel. No real discernable tobacco.

My mix was quite strong but really satisfying, you could up the concentrate levels to get more of the liquorice flavour through, As after a few days rest the liquorice is only very slight. It now has a very creamy/malty caramel taste with a liquorice undertone.

The liquid itself is almost black and light cannot shine through it as it is sooo dense. I used quite a sweet VG liquid so didnt bother with EM or sweetener, Definitely didnt need it.

I used an IGO-l at 1.6 ohm with ekowool at 12.5w. mixed at 60pg/40vg with no additives at 18mg.

This is really quite delicious but not really a true tobacco flavour. Its malty, creamy, sweet with heavy caramel and liquorice.

Maybe if a dirty base was used and possibly a few drops of a "true" tobacco flavouring this could be amazing.

But its surprisingly good as it is and super cheap and easy.

Steeping

flavour changes and smooths out after 3-4 days. Kind of nicer but in a completely different way than when it was fresh. no change in colour. its instantly dark.

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

definitely there

Value -commentary

Amazing value and extremely simple

Use as a mixing ingredient

maybe adding to it could work but it would over power anything you put it in.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

dont think so

Back
Top Bottom