What's new

Bestcigliquid

cloudgerbil

Initiate
Been DIYing since October and mainly with Flavourart concentrates, which are excellent.

Checked up on Bestcigliquid recently (never used them before) and saw that they're now offering concentrates so I thought I'd take the plunge - they're NETs so I thought this could be interesting.

Ordered Mumbo Jumbo, Black Fire, Black Mamba and Welsh pipe.

Well, so far, I'm knocked out. First off, the living room smells like I've been burning up a tin of heavy British pipe tobacco. The flavours are so vivid, thick and 'complete' . Mumbo Jumbo is all cloves, anise and dark fruits whilst Black Mamba is just like a cigar - really like smoking a cigar. Loving the Black Fire too - bonfire mixed with cigar and pipe leaf..

Been looking to find something that's as near as damnit to smoking a pipe and I think this is it. I'll certainly be checking out some of their other flavours.

Lot of love for BCL tonight...I've been using them since I started vaping (not that long ago)

Been DIYing since October and mainly with Flavourart concentrates, which are excellent.

Checked up on Bestcigliquid recently (never used them before) and saw that they're now offering concentrates so I thought I'd take the plunge - they're NETs so I thought this could be interesting.

Ordered Mumbo Jumbo, Black Fire, Black Mamba and Welsh pipe.

Well, so far, I'm knocked out. First off, the living room smells like I've been burning up a tin of heavy British pipe tobacco. The flavours are so vivid, thick and 'complete' . Mumbo Jumbo is all cloves, anise and dark fruits whilst Black Mamba is just like a cigar - really like smoking a cigar. Loving the Black Fire too - bonfire mixed with cigar and pipe leaf..

Been looking to find something that's as near as damnit to smoking a pipe and I think this is it. I'll certainly be checking out some of their other flavours.
Agreed - these guys are often overlooked and some of their liquids are the best around.

Old jack is lovely but anyone else in the room may be a little overpowered. Mrs kid says it's like someone rammed a pipe up one nostril and a bar of old Jamaica up the other.

Back
Top Bottom