£2.03
Price Per ml
20p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Tobacco

Review

There is something a little like that rolling tobacco in the green packet with the gold text about this. A slight tang something Virginia-ish and a dryness. It is pretty neutral sweetness-wize once steeped and a little mellow.

I am aware that loads of people mix and vape this and that others have their favourite concentrate brands and favourite additives for this too. I can mix this at between 5 and 10% on its own and enjoy it. But I mix very few of my own tobaccos, so am no expert.

Steeping

Essential

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

You can always buy cheaper. It sometimes amuses me that people who spent fifty quid a week on fags will buy the nastiest cheapest bases and flavours. If you vaped this at 10% and vaped 30ml of eliquid a week, it would cost you 60p a week for this concentrate, less if you bought a 100ml bottle.

Use as a mixing ingredient

I use this in other recipies which aren’t tobacco led. Lots of people add caramel to this and/or Dulce De Leche or Bavarian cream

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Flavour Name: RY4

Manufacturer: Perfumers Apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £2.39

Price Per ml: 24p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: tobacco

Review: I think this one just reacted badly with my tastebuds. I got a little tobacco and beef stock, sort of bovril! Very savoury, not much sweet. I didnt like this one very much at all, but I think It might be me!

.Steeping: it needs 3-7 days steeping for the beef to really develop

Vapour

Throat hit: nothing much

Value: Reasonably priced if you like it

Use as a mixing ingredient: If you like your beef sweet then I guess you could add something sweet, although maybe horse radish might be better

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: leaves a beefy residue

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom