What's new

vapours-r-us ebay

My places i buy from.
!. By far the best is Chefs Flavours immense amount of variety. https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/25-concentrates
2 Rainbowvapes excellent to deal with, free postage over a tenner. https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/cart
3. Darkstar. i get the Kanzi bottleshot, Lemon tart and Twister lolly mainly. https://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/bottle-shots

I am steeping a juice i purchased from Driphacks, if i like it i will buy more from them as well.
Ebay is hit and miss. I have had some stuff in the past thats been ok, i have also had some cappella thats been crap and i ordered an heisenberg that was ok so ordered again and never received it. So for me it's defo stick with my trusted go to's from now on

VRU are far from strong tbh and quite a lot of their flavours are inferior (Subjective I suppose) They have some hidden gems though

i purchase from VRu direct and i havent had a problem with any of their new concentrates i have been quite impressed with them, i know their new guy in charge of the flavours has been happy to answer questions on here @Kershybar

i am new to making my own liquid and i did my 1st lot yesterday and i we to VRU shop and told them what i was doing and that it was my 1st time doing this and they give me 1ltr of VG 5 60ml bottles and i got 2 30ml concentrates. is that right though no PG they said i dont need it useing a dripper

I have tried a few different companies and to me Vapable has been the best so far. They stock most flavour concentrates from different companies including their own and are quite reasonable in price. With free first class postage over a tenner I don't often stray away from them unless in the unlikely event they don't stock something I want. I have just made up a batch from their own version of Heisenberg concentrate and it's good. I stay well away from manufacturers of concentrates that I've never heard of,especially those on eBay but that's just me.

+1 for Vapable, I ordered the wrong item and a quick email sorted that out no drama and didn't slow down the delivery. Also got 3 freebie flavours (could've been a mistake i guess) but fast service and friendly.

i am new to making my own liquid and i did my 1st lot yesterday and i we to VRU shop and told them what i was doing and that it was my 1st time doing this and they give me 1ltr of VG 5 60ml bottles and i got 2 30ml concentrates. is that right though no PG they said i dont need it useing a dripper

I've had a quick look at this and worked out it could work if you're mixing your concentrate at 10%, not adding any nicotine and are happy with a final ratio of 90% VG and 10% PG
(270ml of VG mixed with 30ml of flavour concentrate)

I've never tried juice with that ratio and tend to make mine 80% VG and 20% PG with more flavour concentrate (I've found VRU concentrates weak)

If you want to try an 80% VG 20% PG mix this can be done by using 20% of your flavour concentrate and no additional PG will be needed
(120ml of VG mixed with 30ml of flavour concentrate)

I'd try making up 10ml of each and try them to see which you prefer.

9ml VG mixed with 1ml of flavour concentrate = 90% VG 10% PG at 10% flavouring.

8.5ml VG mixed with 1.5ml of flavour concentrate = 85% VG 15% PG at 15% flavouring.

8ml VG mixed with 2ml of flavour concentrate = 80% VG 20% PG at 20% flavouring.

Hope this helps and my apologies if I've over complicated things.

Back
Top Bottom