What's new

Review New inawera e-aromat flavours/ part 1

vapes

Initiate
NEW INAWERA E-AROMAT FLAVOURS

10% Flavour (1ml in 9ml of 26mg Inawera VPG Power Smoke

PLEASE NOTE THAT THROAT HIT AND VAPOUR PRODUCTION IS DEPENDENT ON THE MIX AND SET UP USED

Strawberry.​ Not like the sharp wild type strawberry flavours I have tasted; more like strawberry jelly! This is lovely and sweet on the inhale, with a proper strawberry aftertaste.
This would definitely be an all- day type vape for the strawberry and sweet lovers amongst us, as well as a perfect mixer with most flavours.

Bilberry. Don’t know why, but I was expecting this flavour to be sour tasting!
It is in fact a lovely sweet berry, slightly dry, very much like blueberry but juicier and sweeter on the palette. Definitely an all-day vape, and also as a great mixer too.

Lime. It’s not like lime zinger, which I find is just too overpowering, more like what you find in opal fruits to us older generation, and starburst for you youngsters!
Inawera seem to have the citric and the acidity just right with this.
All day vape and excellent mixer.

Lemon Not too sharp, not too sweet. On the exhale Tastes very much like lemon meringue pie; clean and fresh on the inhale. Excellent for mixing with other fruits, or vaping on its own. Citric and acidity perfectly balanced once again.

Tropic Exactly as labelled. I get mango, banana, passion fruit and melon.
Definitely more in there, but that’s what I can taste.
Another dry type vape, perfectly balanced and flavoursome.
Although good for mixing, I personally won’t be mixing this with other flavours as I like it, just how it is!

Cinnamon I have never tried a cinnamon e- liquid before and was really excited about mixing this one up. It tastes exactly like the cinnamon sticks you get in the chemists.
Nice and strong on the inhale; which adds to the throat hit. Lovely cooling effect on the exhale.
Another standalone flavour. Excellent.

Apple Lovely crisp, clean, fresh taste. Gives the palette a really nice cleansing sensation. Reminded me very much of the cox apple.
Ideal for mixing with all fruit flavours

Punch Definitely an aptly named flavour.
Rich Jamaica cake, spicy fruit and clove.
I like my flavours very strong, but at 10%; this was far too much for me.
5% worked better.
An ideal flavour For those that like a hard hitting throat hit, ( no pun intended lol )
This is not an all- day vape for me, but would be for some. Great for dripping as the flavour is intense.

Chai I found this flavour Very light and refreshing.
It’s mainly ginger and lemon, just like you would get with herbal tea.
Tickles the tongue on the inhale, has a subtle sweetness on the exhale.
Would be an excellent mixer, or as a standalone flavour.

Here is my review.

First off a massive thank you to Inawera for the chance at doing this review.

All samples were mixed initially at 10% then adjusted to suit my taste and steeped for a few days with the lid off.

Tropic
Really authentic strong fruity flavours mango passion fruit, very subtle banana and a slight citrus taste on the exhale. I found 8% to be the best for me flavour wise anything over that was harsh. Overall a really nice sweet fruity vape and I will definitely be using and experimenting with this in my mixes.

Strawberry
When I first mixed this and tested I got a really nice strawberry laces flavour which I really enjoyed. After steeping it develops into a really juicy ripe strawberry taste which I also enjoyed. 10% was spot on for me and another I will be using again in my mixes.

Punch
This is a really full on strong Christmas vape. Spicy on the inhale with cloves, allspice, star anise, orange peel and cinnamon on the exhale. A really complex vape lots and lots of flavour 10% was slightly strong but I think any less and it wouldn’t have that in your face flavour which I think this needs. Again an excellent flavour which I will be using again. One of my favourites of the concentrates.

Bilberry
Really strong sweet juicy floral berry flavour which goes a lovely purple colour when mixed no artificial chemical tastes and 10% was just perfect. Another one I will be mixing again and again.

Orange
I am a big fan of citrus fruit but never really found a vape I enjoyed as they all tasted slightly soapy. This however tasted like a really nice orange juice fresh slightly sharp, a really authentic flavour that will be vaped a lot. I found 8% was spot on and another firm favourite.

Lemon
Sharp lemon flavour at 10% with no chemical aftertaste or harshness another firm favourite and definitely the best lemon concentrate I have had.

Lime
Sharp crisp authentic lime flavour at 10% with no soapy after taste and like the lemon it’s the best lime concentrate I have tried.

Pineapple
I found this quite harsh at 10% with a strong aftertaste. At 5% it’s a very nice ripe pineapple taste sweet and sharp all at the same time another nice vape and another I will be experimenting with again.

Apple
Crisp sweet green apple flavour at 10% not one I could vape all day but a good standalone flavour defiantly one I will be experimenting with.

Cinnamon
I get a slightly bitter taste with this one at anything over 5% not a flavour I could vape on its own but one I am sure would work well as an addition to a mix.

Chai
This one separates when mixed needs constant shaking. Cloves, cinnamon, fennel and a slightly peppery after taste. I really enjoyed this as a standalone at 10% and I think it would make a good mixer for other flavourings.

Rosemary
This is another that separates when mixed and needs shaking. This really is the savoury flavour of rosemary which I enjoyed on its own. I found this quite a refreshing change mixed at 12% with a slight mint aftertaste. Another favourite which will be good on its own or mixed with others.

Brandy and Cocoa
Creamy hot chocolate flavour on the inhale and a slight brandy aftertaste on the exhale mixed at 10% it wasn’t overpowering but I think I could have gone slightly higher. I think this would work well as a mixer for some of the others and I am looking forward to experimenting with this.

Chilli & Hot N Spicy Chilli
Both of these taste pretty much the same one is just hotter than the other. I get Bombay mix with both of these mixed at 10% the hot one is quite hot and had to try it out on a few friends which was pretty funny. Not one for me I am afraid.

Banana
Smells just like a banana milkshake. Not the usual banana foam sweet flavour I have had with other banana concentrates. 8% gave me a really sweet ripe banana flavour which was good as a single flavour and worked really well with my custard mix.

Curaco
Strong Liqueur flavour at 10% not one I could vape alone but would make a good mixer.

Coconut
Smooth silky creamy coconut at 10% I really loved this flavour and it will have a permanent place in the mixing box. Really nice mixed alone and the best coconut concentrate I have tried.

Overall these are excellent flavours and I have found some that will certainly be in my mixing kit. I will continue to experiment with these and keep posting my results.

Ant

Good reviews mate they are spot on concentrates the chai rosemary and punch are a completely new vaping experience for me which I am really enjoying.

Back
Top Bottom