What's new

Review My opinion on TFA flavors.

as a matter of interest .. how much are you putting in

as a rule TFA often require quite a bit less than other flavours .. and using too much can make them taste chemically
I've tried anywhere from 4% to 12% :-(

Which depending on which flavour you are using is very possibly too much

some require that kind of an amount .. some a LOT less
Very possible and also in the same respect I could be wrong but I believe I've tried most combinations of percentages and recipes with what I was working with at the time. But yes I very well could have done that also. Thank you ZT

Yeah, you want to hold onto that thought for a while. :)
Really?
Explain to me how I'm bashing the company? In my opinion if I WERE bashing the company I'd be saying things along the line of "TFA SUCKS NOBODY BUY THEIR GARBAGE PRODUCTS!" which I am far from doing. I'm simply stating my opinion that their products are not satisfying to me and whatever I have tried just hasn't been up to par in my opinion. Im giving my experience and feedback so others can have different insights on the brand. Just because I don't like the products doesn't mean I'm bashing the company. You like their products and I'm glad you do but I'm just asking for you to please not imply that I'm being disrespectful because that's far from what my intentions were. And besides I've respected everyone else's opinion and even said that I could be wrong. I didn't do this to stir the pot I did this because people want pros and cons to products and I personally have an experience that I'm entitled to share. I apologize if I upset or offended anyone that wasn't my intention

Explain to me how I'm bashing the company? In my opinion if I WERE bashing the company I'd be saying things along the line of "TFA SUCKS NOBODY BUY THEIR GARBAGE PRODUCTS!" which I am far from doing. I'm simply stating my opinion that their products are not satisfying to me and whatever I have tried just hasn't been up to par in my opinion. Im giving my experience and feedback so others can have different insights on the brand. Just because I don't like the products doesn't mean I'm bashing the company. You like their products and I'm glad you do but I'm just asking for you to please not imply that I'm being disrespectful because that's far from what my intentions were. And besides I've respected everyone else's opinion and even said that I could be wrong. I didn't do this to stir the pot I did this because people want pros and cons to products and I personally have an experience that I'm entitled to share. I apologize if I upset or offended anyone that wasn't my intention
Nobody here is upset or offended, the responses you've received have been fair and balanced ... only pointing to the lack of fairness and balance in your ... erm ... opinion.
You're right, people want to hear pros and cons rather than an unfounded and unfair condemnation which just doesn't ring true with others. The intent in your first post is pretty transparent, you don't actually need to write "TFA SUCKS" for people to understand what you're saying. There's a lot of maturity and experience in the replies you have received.

The problem been is that you have not offered pros and cons just cons and not offered any further data as to why you feel this way about a company when I feel your poor mixing skills are to blame for your poorly written review and not a well respected company and in all fairness could stop a lot of new mixers from using a great resource for diy as most people will see your a reviewer and take your word as gospel when clearly its wrong and it must be because I'm telling you you have been vaping there concentrates in most of the premium juice you have vaped and enjoyed

To try and critique TFA concentrates as a single product clearly indicates your lack of experience of the mixing world. It is highly unusual for any mixer, casual or professional, to sit down with a bunch of concentrates from one manufacturer only, and try to make an e-liquid. It would seem that you might need to spend a little more time studying the industry and a lot less time attempting to provide reviews.

Oh, and its FLAVOURS not FLAVORS. This is the UK.

I don't understand why I'm being so disrespectfully attacked over my opinion. Just because I have my own opinion that you don't agree with, all of a sudden I'm a bad mixer and made out to be an idiot simply because you dont like what I have to say. I have not disrespected anyone here in any way. Yet I'm being disrespected due to my opinion and insight which doesn't seem right. I have enough experience in vaping and mixing to give a personal and extensive plausible opinion and just because you don't agree with it you feel its OK to take a stab at someone in a condescending manner. Like I said a million times before I am giving my EXTENSIVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with these products. I have given the utmost respect to everyone elses opinion and heeded the advice and I would appreciate the same instead of being treated like Im just a fool who knows nothing due to something I said that wasn't agreed with. You can disagree with me all you want, but I've given no reason to be talked to in such a disrespectful condescending manner like I'm a fool. Noone deserves that. You said noons was upset or offended. So why am I being treated with such disregard after giving nothing but respect?

Why don't you start again and pick a flavour and give us a proper review of it. I didn't realise your op was even a review until I read comments about how your review sucks. A sweeping statement about a company that makes hundreds of flavours is not a review. Try again.

Back
Top Bottom