What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review My opinion on TFA flavors.

Various Reviews

Postman
Idk about anyone else but I just don't like anything from their company. I've spent 100$+ on their flavors looking for the one for me personally and they've all tasted either like chemicals or just off or dank along with the smell. The minute I switched to a different brand, the first two were spot on and I haven't had an issue with any others since. So my personal review and recommendation for anyone is to not waste their time with TFA, but who knows, maybe my flavor palate just doesn't agree with the ol' TEE EFF AYY.

I've used a fair amount of TPA/TFA concentrates and am yet to fine a bad one.
Yea I guess my palate just doesn't agree with them. Some are bad but the ones I've tried that aren't chemical tasting are decent but theres just something that is off about them in my opinion. I switched to another company and have had spot on taste, its all subjective anyways and everyone's palate is different, I just personally wouldn't recommend them due to my personal experience with their products, I wish I could

I use TFA extensively, and have not found any that I don't like, but I also use flavours from a lot of other manufacturers, and do not dislike any of there flavours either.
Each manufacturers flavour has it's own distinct profile, and the trick is finding the profile that suits the recipe you are mixing at any given time.
So to condemn TFA flavours across the board is ridiculous.

I use TFA extensively, and have not found any that I don't like, but I also use flavours from a lot of other manufacturers, and do not dislike any of there flavours either.
Each manufacturers flavour has it's own distinct profile, and the trick is finding the profile that suits the recipe you are mixing at any given time.
I'm not condemning TFA I said for me personally and my palate. I never said noone else should buy their products, I said I personally wouldn't recommend them. I've spent a lot of money on many of their flavors to no satisfaction personally. My opinion is not ridiculous and I'm entitled to it just as much as you are yours

And also I have tried them with different flavors and companies for various steep times and methods and whenever its mixed with TFA products there's just something off or a chemical taste to it depending on the concentrate, my taste buds just don't agree with it. Which is why I can't personally recommend it. But what I may not like, someone else may, I've just never had any other issues with any other brands and their products is all

Idk about anyone else but I just don't like anything from their company. I've spent 100$+ on their flavors looking for the one for me personally and they've all tasted either like chemicals or just off or dank along with the smell. The minute I switched to a different brand, the first two were spot on and I haven't had an issue with any others since. So my personal review and recommendation for anyone is to not waste their time with TFA, but who knows, maybe my flavor palate just doesn't agree with the ol' TEE EFF AYY.
If your looking for the one as per the opening statement of your post then yeah tfa are not for you, however if your mixing skills progress past 1 single flavour mixes then I can assure you tfa are great concentrates to add to complex mixes with other branded concentrates and most of the " premium" juices you have tried and possibly reviewed contain them!

TFA = no and Capella = yes?
Detail, depth and balance are overrated, aren't they? I appreciate the avoidance of any complexity and the time you've put into it, a really useful review. :D

Back
Top Bottom