What's new

Review Inewara e-Aromat concentrates

Blackhack

Achiever
This is a review of some Inewaras e-Aromat concentrates that I got sent from Marcel at Inewara for free on the understanding that I would give an honest and truthful review of them....This is that review.

For this review I used a micro coil @ 1.0 ohm and cotton in an octopus dripper powered by a Kato Hammer with a fresh 18350 battery
Click on the picture to see the coil in action

As I dont currently have any decent measuring equipment, I used the drip method and dripped 5, 10 and 15 drops per sample into 10ml of base at 50/50 pg/vg..The juices have been steeped for one week to let the flavours infuse

The flavours on test were...

jagodowy,
Translated from Polish as blueberry....and a nice fruity blueberry it is...very sweet with an aftertaste of something cooling/fresh, akin to maybe menthol but very slight. Vapour production was pretty good but little if any throat hit.
As you would expect with a subtle flavouring, It had much better taste at the higher 15 drops per 10ml
Very nice if you like fruit flavours

Paziomkowy,
Translates from Polish as Wild Strawberry.... and very nice it is too, another winning fruit flavour, Not as sweet as some other strawberry flavours on the market but still very good non the less. Again, vapour production was excellent. Nothing chemical or flowery in the taste of this concentrate whatsoever, this seemed (to me at least) just about perfect at 10 drops per 10ml

Vanilli...
To say this is good would be a disservice to Inewara....It's Excellent Very remincent of the very best Ice Cream you've ever tasted....Full on flavour, and quite cooling on the inhale and plenty of vapour....Again not a great throat hit but I like that...It's Very natural flavour will (Or Should) make this indespensible in your mixing supplies.
No chemical or flowery aftertaste with this one either...I love this....

Chocolate Cake....
I'm not much of a chocolate lover (vaping anyway) but this certainly tastes like chocolate, but whether it tastes of cake ?? I'm still to be convinced, But as a chocolate Cake flavour it's hard to describe...The chocolates certainly there but seems to be lacking something in the Cake section....Might just be me as I said, I'm not much of a chocolate lover, So I'll leave this to some of the other reveiwers who probably have more experience in the sweets section of juices
I't wouldn't be fair of me to say it's not good...All I can say is it's not for me.

Dessert Drop,
I dont know how to describe this....
Is it a complex mixture of flavours ?...Yes it is.
Has it got coconut in there??... yes it has.(I think?)
Is there an underlying flavour of toffee or caramel ??....maybe
is it something that I cant describe ??.....definitely

But the big question..
Do I like it ??...Yes I do, but I cant describe the flavour ??

Many thanks to Marcel at Inewara for allowing me to review these concentrates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom