What's new

Review Inawera

hi just read your reviews thought I would add mine what I posted on UkV a few weeks ago.

AM4A

I found this quite strong at anything over 6 drops but it has a nice flavour if you like aniseed. I could see this being a good all dayer for the aniseed fans.

Cuban

I really like this at 12 drops really nice strong tobacco notes. Also i mixed it at 4 drops with 4 drops of dark tobacco and 2 drops each of caramel, Bavarian Cream and coconut made a really nice RY4 type liquid definitely one i could vape all day.

Dark Tobacco

Found this worked best at 10 drops for my i really liked this on its own and i get a nice unfiltered cigarette flavour kind of like a woodbine/park drive.

Virginia

Another nice vape at 12 drops i get a slight ashy, floral taste which i really enjoyed. I would go back to this one again.

Oriental

I didn't really get anything with this until about 18 drops and it wasn't tobacco it was sweet. I think this would work best at rounding out other tobacco flavours.

Garuda

I didn't get along with this one and found it slightly harsh tasting at 15 drops and i didn't really get any flavour below that.
Not one for me but i am sure someone will like it.

Overall my favorites are the Cuban, Virginia and Dark tobacco.

Cheers

Ant

hi just read your reviews thought I would add mine what I posted on UkV a few weeks ago.

AM4A

I found this quite strong at anything over 6 drops but it has a nice flavour if you like aniseed. I could see this being a good all dayer for the aniseed fans.

Cuban

I really like this at 12 drops really nice strong tobacco notes. Also i mixed it at 4 drops with 4 drops of dark tobacco and 2 drops each of caramel, Bavarian Cream and coconut made a really nice RY4 type liquid definitely one i could vape all day.

Dark Tobacco

Found this worked best at 10 drops for my i really liked this on its own and i get a nice unfiltered cigarette flavour kind of like a woodbine/park drive.

Virginia

Another nice vape at 12 drops i get a slight ashy, floral taste which i really enjoyed. I would go back to this one again.

Oriental

I didn't really get anything with this until about 18 drops and it wasn't tobacco it was sweet. I think this would work best at rounding out other tobacco flavours.

Garuda

I didn't get along with this one and found it slightly harsh tasting at 15 drops and i didn't really get any flavour below that.
Not one for me but i am sure someone will like it.

Overall my favorites are the Cuban, Virginia and Dark tobacco.

Cheers

Ant

nice one Ant

Hi Guys, I've just ordered some concentrates (inawera) They say of the concentrates (Not flavourings) 1-2% is needed, which equals 2-4 drops per 10ml, I was wondering what percentages everyone is using. I have Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana and menthol concentrates so far and was wondering if anyone has tried and tested these.

Hi Guys, I've just ordered some concentrates (inawera) They say of the concentrates (Not flavourings) 1-2% is needed, which equals 2-4 drops per 10ml, I was wondering what percentages everyone is using. I have Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana and menthol concentrates so far and was wondering if anyone has tried and tested these.

Can't remember where but i think inawera site . it said 3-5 %. 3& is enough for Ameretto, and 5% jackfruitMixed blueberry at 5% and dragonfriut 3% with a cheesecake from a different brand, apple at 5% but yet to try the last 3. did you have any info as i noticed this is a post from last year. Thanks in advance

I use their:-
Vanilly Classic - 3%
Dark Chocolate- 3%
Banana - 3%
I never measure by drops though, not unless it's a strong additive going in. Can't help you with Milk Choc or Menthol.
Watch out for Banana, it's a syringe killer ... but OK if you're measuring by drops, eh?

Back
Top Bottom