What's new

Review Inawera

vapes

Initiate
INAWERA TOBACCO ABSOLUTES AND OTHERS
For the purpose of review, Inawera have sent me 6 new flavours which they have added to their range…….I did initially mix these up at between 2/2.5% ………..let them steep a while, and found them far too strong . I have since remixed using Inawera’s recommendations, and given the mix’s a good few weeks steep.

Using an Aga t2 auto dripping mode, micro coil 1.4ohm, cotton wick, 9 watts.

Cuban Cigar ….9 drops in 10ml 50/50 nic base.

Proper cigar taste….Not too overpowering at this concentration. A real nice mellow vape.
Would possibly be ok as a standalone flavour for cigar lovers who could tweak to their own personal taste.

Virginia ….9 drops in 10ml 50/50 nic base .
I found this a little weak at this concentration, but could still taste sweet tobacco . It’s almost honey sweet, which would make an excellent base for adding to fruits and desert type.

Oriental .... 9 drops in 10ml 50/50 nic base.

lovely woody spiced notes and earthy tobacco aftertaste.
Would quite happily vape this regularly….Excellent…Ideal for mixing with other tobaccos.

Garuda …. 9 drops in 10ml 50/50 nic base.

A very dry type of vape. Couldn’t actually taste much …. Need more time with this one.

Dark Tobacco…..9 drops in 10ml 50/50 nic base.
Lovely rich full tobacco flavour….hints of coffee and whiskey there too. Tastes like Old Holborn but stronger.
Ideal for mixing with other tobaccos…………Been switching between this and the Oriental all day…Feel like I’ve had a good smoke!

Am4A….18 drops/2% in 9.8ml 50/50 nic base .

I didn’t remix this flavour as It tasted really good as it was…
There’s a lot going on in this flavour…chocolate, caramel, fruit, pipe tobacco.
Very complex and moreish . Lovely vape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent products from Inawera once again.
I will experiment further with these concentrates, and create some very interesting
and unique flavours.

vapes

Hiya and welcome. It's great to see you getting stuck straight in with a review (love inawera stuff), but don't forget to say hello in the intro section, everyone is really friendly here :)

yeah will do....just starting to post.... been on the sidelines a while

I just don't get this. If I am not mistaken these are the absolutes you are reviewing. I have the Cuban Cigar absolute and while I find it beautifully smooth in texture and having a particularly good nose exhale, it is decidedly lacking in taste. This is at a 20% concentration! I also have the Tino D'Milano labelled Cuba Cigar (not an absolute, but part of the Inawera range) which is "punchy" at 8drops/10ml.

Your tests suggest to me that there should be little difference in the strength of the "artificial" and "absolute" concentrates, which I find perplexing. I shall be most interested to see what others think.

I just don't get this. If I am not mistaken these are the absolutes you are reviewing. I have the Cuban Cigar absolute and while I find it beautifully smooth in texture and having a particularly good nose exhale, it is decidedly lacking in taste. This is at a 20% concentration! I also have the Tino D'Milano labelled Cuba Cigar (not an absolute, but part of the Inawera range) which is "punchy" at 8drops/10ml.

Your tests suggest to me that there should be little difference in the strength of the "artificial" and "absolute" concentrates, which I find perplexing. I shall be most interested to see what others think.

yeah mate yer right ...thats why I put absolutes and others......

This one I have has the Tino D Milano logo on the top left hand corner of the the label.....and Cuba CIgar by Inawera as the main part of the label...Apparently part of the new range.

Last edited:
yeah mate yer right ...thats why I put absolutes and others......

This one I have has the Tino D Milano logo on the top left hand corner of the the label.....and Cuba CIgar by Inawera as the main part of the label...Apparently part of the new range.

Ah. Yes I like the Cuba Cigar, has a nice peppery aftertaste. I've been trying to combine it with the Inawera Smoked Plum, Blueberry or Black Cherry, so far without a winning combination.

Looks like vapes is another one from UKV who got a selection of absoloutes to test..(I did as well)
I'm currently steeping 18 of their new releases which I'll be reviewing here and on UKV.
I'm going to give them another week, although the ones I've tested so far are all excellent....
The flavour's are....
1. Coconut Flavor
2. Brandy/Cocoa Flavor
3. Banana Flavor
4. Apple Flavor
5. Bilberry flavor (borówka)
6. Cinamon Flavor
7. Pineapple Flavor
8. Curacao Flavor
9. Orange Flavor
10. Chilli Flavor
11. Chai Flavor
12. Hot@Spicy Chilli flavor
13. Strawberry Flavor
14. Rosemary Flavor
15. Tropic Flavor
16. Lemon Flavor
17. Punch Flavor
18. Lime Flavor

@ blackhack .yeah got them steeping too....excellent flavours mate

Last edited:
Ah. Yes I like the Cuba Cigar, has a nice peppery aftertaste. I've been trying to combine it with the Inawera Smoked Plum, Blueberry or Black Cherry, so far without a winning combination.

better for mixing with other tobaccos like the virginia and dark tobacco with a little caramel

Back
Top Bottom