What's new

Review folkarts reserve

Good review @Rickster . Ever thought of going full time?

I like your style. “It’s no bad, I can taste this and that, might mix it with another thing.”

I know it's fine and quite pleasant as is, but everytime I take puff, I keep thinking it needs another "thing" as you say.....but not anything that would increase the sweetness, if anything it needs toned down in that department, ever so slightly.

I know it's fine and quite pleasant as is, but everytime I take puff, I keep thinking it needs another "thing" as you say.....but not anything that would increase the sweetness, if anything it needs toned down in that department, ever so slightly.
Yeah, completely agree its the nutty that makes a boss reserve boss reserve has it in boat loads, so much it penetrates the bottle when steeping.
just don't open the bottle till its ready or u will loose some of it ! ;)
Might get another myself down to the toe nails now :(

Mixed it makes up 250ml should be mixed at 24% they say on site

How about a dry tobacco? ry4 nutzilla is quite sweet to me. But then I’m no much of a sweet kind of guy. But something like FA 7 leaves might be good?

How about a dry tobacco? ry4 nutzilla is quite sweet to me. But then I’m no much of a sweet kind of guy. But something like FA 7 leaves might be good?

Never tried ry4 nutzilla on its own....only recently added it to an order, will have a gander at my concentrate stock, it could be I go with another baccy or pistachio....fk knows, but it's getting something:)

Aye pistachio might cut the sweetness. If you’ve no tried 7 leaves you should pick some up, I really like it. It’s definitely one of their better ones for me.

Aye pistachio might cut the sweetness. If you’ve no tried 7 leaves you should pick some up, I really like it. It’s definitely one of their better ones for me.
If zouz says so I would go with that he's potv's nuts and cream goru also likes his tobacco it's been said :D

Last edited:
Mind I’ve never tried this one shot gear, was a wee random suggestion... I have no association with creamy nuts :D

Back
Top Bottom