What's new

Flavour Boss

async

Postman
I have ordered a Boss Shot from Flavour Boss. Does the concentrate come premixed in a bottle? And do you just add your PG/VG Nic.

I ordered the Lemon tart 500ml which says 15.5%. So do I presume that I add 84.5% = 422.5ml of my 70/30 nic mix?

Yep, that's the plan.
Comes in a big bottle, medicine cap, 20mm hole (approx), mixed concentrate blend in the bottle already.
Add 3 items described from your own stock, in to the bottle, to your desired strength & ratio.
Shake, steep, decant to bottle you want to use.

I have ordered a Boss Shot from Flavour Boss. Does the concentrate come premixed in a bottle? And do you just add your PG/VG Nic.

I ordered the Lemon tart 500ml which says 15.5%. So do I presume that I add 84.5% = 422.5ml of my 70/30 nic mix?
It actually tells you on the bottle the amount of each of VG, PG and nic you need, just add the PG & VG values together (normally you'd adjust the PG or VG depending on which your nic is in).

Bear in mind the flavours are PG based, if you add your 70/30 base you'll end up with approx a 60/40 mix rather than the usual Flavour Boss 70/30, shouldn't make too much difference tho.

I made up 500ml of the muffin man clone and that's not bad either, certainly is good value.

Iv'e been on the raspberry truffle shuffle for a few weeks....lovely stuff

made up a couple(biscuit eater and poundcake) and tried several others in the last month ..... nothing but praise even for the ones i shouldnt like

Have to say the one shots going around at the moment from FlavourBoss, DripHacks and DripWorx are absolutely brilliant. I have a lot of them!

Back
Top Bottom