What's new

Review Chefs Super Concentrates Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

Thanks for the review.

Just ordered the Vanilla Ice Cream, Coconut Macaroon and the Crème Brule to try out.

Hope I like at least one of them as the pricing and strength would make for very reasonably priced juice.

Thanks for the review.

Just ordered the Vanilla Ice Cream, Coconut Macaroon and the Crème Brule to try out.

Hope I like at least one of them as the pricing and strength would make for very reasonably priced juice.
I would be interested to hear what you think about those mate as I love my creamy flavours, only if you are happy to share your thoughts that is.

I would be interested to hear what you think about those mate as I love my creamy flavours, only if you are happy to share your thoughts that is.

Will be happy to give you my thoughts on them but bear in mind I'm no expert having puffed away on T-juice Black and Blue for years and only recently started trying different flavours.

@archiecat Thank you buddy. Please don’t worry about not being an expert, neither am I but that doesn’t make our thoughts on a flavour invalid so long as they are tested at a sensible percentage,Session Drummer has given a good idea of the percentages to test these flavours at. I have completely blown my vape budget for this month so I’m not able to purchase any of these flavours myself as of yet.

Last edited:
Well, they've arrived, opened the bottles to have a sniff and my toy room now stinks of coconut macaroons! not complaining though it's a nice smell! particularly looking forward to trying that one and the two others of course.
I'll mix them up this afternoon, after celebrating my one hundredth post achieved in a record breaking 8 years :happy guys:

Well, they've arrived, opened the bottles to have a sniff and my toy room now stinks of coconut macaroons! not complaining though it's a nice smell! particularly looking forward to trying that one and the two others of course.
I'll mix them up this afternoon, after celebrating my one hundredth post achieved in a record breaking 8 years :happy guys:
Congratulations mate.:14:

@SessionDrummer, you're a star. Quite a few of these got my interest. Anyone else have any feedback? Thanks in advance
I’m about to test three of these new flavours courtesy of @archiecat and I will update here with my thoughts in the next few days. I’ve been so tied up with hospital appointments for my Mum lately that I just haven’t had the time but at least they will be well steeped.

I’m about to test three of these new flavours courtesy of @archiecat and I will update here with my thoughts in the next few days. I’ve been so tied up with hospital appointments for my Mum lately that I just haven’t had the time but at least they will be well steeped.

Hope your mum's okay @Lucas James 27. I also have Tobacco Gold, Tobacco Traditional and Coconut Macaroon steeping too. Will share my thoughts as well.

Back
Top Bottom