What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Capella - Energy Drink

shieldsroxor

Postman
I knocked a batch of this up a month ago at 15% as a standalone flavour with 60% Vg 40% Pg.

I needed something at the time to cure my vapors tongue as I was mostly vaping creamy liquids and needed a change. I don't mind the energy drink flavour as a whole and thought maybe it would subconsciously trick my mind at work into having more energy.

Now being a curious/greedy vaper I had my first try within 2 days of steeping.

It was the stuff of nightmares.

It certainly cured my vapors tongue but for the wrong reasons. It was really overpowering, to the point where I could taste nothing else all day. Not only that after a good couple of cleans of my tank and changing the coil I could still taste it.
My only comparison would be if a teenage skateboarder who drinks 20 cans of red bull a day were to vomit in your mouth. A combination of red bull and stomach acid.

So I left it a couple of weeks and it has settled slightly. But it is still unvapable. It now tastes like a cheap energy drink you would buy in a corner shop in Prague. A cheap chemical tasting imitation.

Now I've read other reviews online and most seem to mix it with other flavours to take the edge off but I really couldn't recommend this flavour at all.

Overall I do like Capella flavours and use them for my all day vape concoctions. However I couldn't sleep easy knowing someone else is out there considering trying this flavour. For the love of God please avoid.

Bah I just realised this should be in the concentrate reviews section. My bad. If a nice admin could move this to the correct section I would appreciate it as unable to delete.

Not Capella but One On One Custard, I knocked some up, steeped a few days (not long enough, I do know that). It tasted like a cross between 50 year old eggs and putrid vomit, my mate tried it and said it was acid reflux flavour. I binned the concentrate, some things cant be fixed. I have some Capella Cake Batter, I fear it will be disgusting, no matter what I blend it with.

Yeah I wanted to bin this at first to be honest but don't really like wasting stuff. I tried diluting it down and just adding a drop to menthol type liquids but in the end it wasn't worth it. I chucked it and took the few quid loss on the chin. Ha!

You can't polish a turd.

Thanks for the heads up on the One on One custard.

Back
Top Bottom