What's new

Review Brews Bros- Strawbiscuit split

dahut

Achiever
4 weeks is now passed for my first Brew Bros bottle shot so thought I'd let people know what its like

creamy
With lots of fresh strawberry
Very nice but not a allday

bought 2 bottle shots this and the donut blues, I don't know if anyone else has noted that the nozzles when on both bottle seem to be slanted like the Eiffel tower or if it's just the nozzles i was sent

looking forward to the donut blues steeping 2 weeks and counting

edited this review after playing around with my coils USER ERROR lessons learnt today

Last edited:
Thats a shame as am a big fan of strawberry cream based vapes and had heard good things of this one in the past but not tried it yet. Im guessing your not getting enough strawberry out of it. Maybe a little long steep but then that could kill the strawberry flavour all together and just bring out more cream.

Thats a shame as am a big fan of strawberry cream based vapes and had heard good things of this one in the past but not tried it yet. Im guessing your not getting enough strawberry out of it. Maybe a little long steep but then that could kill the strawberry flavour all together and just bring out more cream.
Tastes like strawberry shortcake mate it's quite nice can get a little sickly if you Hammer it but over all a nice juice, I'm not anywhere near a post office until Saturday but I've got some fully steeped 80/20 1mg nic if you want some pm me your Addy and I'll send you a 30ml bottle to try [emoji5]

Tastes like strawberry shortcake mate it's quite nice can get a little sickly if you Hammer it but over all a nice juice, I'm not anywhere near a post office until Saturday but I've got some fully steeped 80/20 1mg nic if you want some pm me your Addy and I'll send you a 30ml bottle to try [emoji5]
wow thank you mate you didnt need to do that but really appreciate it! :)

top guy

Have you seen our Strawsome Shake? Might be more up your street if you're a fan of creamy ones! Strawbiscuit Split has a bit of a crunch to it!

Back
Top Bottom