What's new

Review Blueberry C Bomb review- ChefsVapour

RagingMammoth

Achiever
Well, this is the first juice I've ever bought that I have genuinely hated.

The flavour tastes predominately of sun tan lotion, mixed with cinnamon with a tiny bit of blueberry. Good god why was this stuff invented?

I really don't have much else to say, I am just stunned that this stuff was created. Mixed at all VG 3mg, steeped for 5 days. Maybe upon steeping it will improve, but I doubt it.

I totally agree. I have the concentrate (im guessing you have too by your mix ratio). the description sounds lovely, the reality is a stark difference. steeping doesnt make a lot of difference, i mixed my batch up about 3 weeks ago. im still trying to rescue mine by adding more blueberry, but i think its a lost cause as what im actually doing is trying to totally mask the flavour of the concentrate.

I've not had a lot of luck with the chefs vapour concentrates I bought :(

I totally agree. I have the concentrate (im guessing you have too by your mix ratio). the description sounds lovely, the reality is a stark difference. steeping doesnt make a lot of difference, i mixed my batch up about 3 weeks ago. im still trying to rescue mine by adding more blueberry, but i think its a lost cause as what im actually doing is trying to totally mask the flavour of the concentrate.

I've not had a lot of luck with the chefs vapour concentrates I bought :(

Yeah I did order the concentrate.

I've tried their RY4, ABC and they are both fantastic juices. But what on EARTH where they thinking with this? I cannot even put into words how repulsive it is. How could this be unleashed on the public?!

thanks for the opinions on the RY4 and ABC, Ive heard that using RY4 or menthol can rescue a lot of duff mixes but im not too keen on menthol, and out of choice i have tried to stay away from tobacco flavours in an attempt to divorce vaping as far away from smoking as possible, however i might give the RY4 a go for rescuing juices and im on the lookout for a good custard in my next concentrates order - I must be able to produce something i can vape without wanting to rinse my mouth out!

thanks for the opinions on the RY4 and ABC, Ive heard that using RY4 or menthol can rescue a lot of duff mixes but im not too keen on menthol, and out of choice i have tried to stay away from tobacco flavours in an attempt to divorce vaping as far away from smoking as possible, however i might give the RY4 a go for rescuing juices and im on the lookout for a good custard in my next concentrates order - I must be able to produce something i can vape without wanting to rinse my mouth out!

I don't really like Tobacco, but I can tell it's a very good caramel tobacco. ABC is fantastic though. What sort of juices do you like? I can probably recommend a few if you are new.

cheers! always up for suggestions! i'm new to DIY juices, I have about 50ml of various samples at home that i will likely bin

generally fruity stuff, but I seem to be quite fussy with what i like. ideally i am trying to recreate something similar to triphammer's fruit pastilles (my ADV), i have tried rainbow fruit DV i think, Kandi hed (KH) skit-als, and various other single fruit flavours, TW strawberry, I've even managed to fail using capella lemon and lemon & lime (hardly any flavour even at approx 25%!)

the most success i have had is with KH blueberry, which im still steeping, but early testing seems positive. ive got a rhubarb & custard from Chefs vapour website (cant remember if it is their own or not) which is quite nice. i also like banana toffee/caramel type flavours.

cheers! always up for suggestions! i'm new to DIY juices, I have about 50ml of various samples at home that i will likely bin

generally fruity stuff, but I seem to be quite fussy with what i like. ideally i am trying to recreate something similar to triphammer's fruit pastilles (my ADV), i have tried rainbow fruit DV i think, Kandi hed (KH) skit-als, and various other single fruit flavours, TW strawberry, I've even managed to fail using capella lemon and lemon & lime (hardly any flavour even at approx 25%!)

the most success i have had is with KH blueberry, which im still steeping, but early testing seems positive. ive got a rhubarb & custard from Chefs vapour website (cant remember if it is their own or not) which is quite nice. i also like banana toffee/caramel type flavours.

I must admit, I haven't tried too many DIY fruits. I did really like Minty the toff, although not a fruit mix. The best fruits I have tried are Tropical Space Pirate from 8BitVape, and the featured juice there. It may not be as cheap as DIY, but it's not that far off. 100mls for 20 quid with the code 8bitface.

Back
Top Bottom