What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vanilla Tahity Tino D'Milano (Inawera)

Bryan123456

Achiever
Flavour Name
Vanilla Tahity Tino D’Milano
Manufacturer
Inawera
Bottle size
10ml
Price paid
£2.49
Price Per ml
25p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Other.

Review

Yum. This is a rich, rounded, smooth vanilla vape. It has been slightly sweetened and needs nothing added to it. The taste is mmmmmmmmmmmmm yum and this is accompanied by a really lovely vanilla aroma. The taste hovered between an ice cream and custard vanilla and the perfumyness got into my mouth and nose.

I have quite a few vanillas and have to say as stand alone vapes, this one is outstanding in comparison to the others I have tried.

I ended up with a mix that stood at 6.5%. It would probably have been good at a lower percentage, but once I tried it I wanted more of that creamy vanillaness and the lovely aroma. The finished product was better than the vast majority of pre-mixed vanilla vapes on the market. The aroma is beautiful and smells incredibly natural too.

Steeping

Good to go but gets better after a week’s steeping.

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Value

At 25p per ml I was able to mix up 10ml of vape for a concentrate cost of 16.25p. The vape I ended up with would stand comparison with the very best pre-mixed vanilla vapes on the market and excel – it is superior to most commercial product.

Use as a mixing ingredient

This would be wasted as a mixing vanilla – it’s too good for that and there are cheaper, flatter, more concentrated alternatives that would be easier.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom