£?
Price Per ml
?p
Bought from
Direct
Type
Other

Review

This is a mellow subtle vanilla, not as strong or ‘in yer face’ as others and if you want a mellow vanilla vape, this will deliver it. It is a very pleasant vanilla and easy to create a vanilla vape with; but not the cheapest (see below). As a vanilla to mix with other ingredients, this is one of the best if you want subtlety of flavour (it is a really smooth vanilla).

Steeping

The concentrate is dark and if you steep the vape, that will darken too

Vapour

Throat hit

Value
5ml is available from Liberty Flights for £1.34, 27p per ml. Value for money will depend what you are using this for. If you want to mix up a flavoursome vanilla, there are other vanillas from Flavour Arts and others that deliver better VFM. If you want a vanilla to mix with other vapes, VFM is good

Use as a mixing ingredient

I use this extensively. Ice cream is one obvious vape as is anything that wants a slight continental custardy edge or cake and dessert flavours with vanilla as a hint; I use this in a chocolate vape too. Where you're up against a strong flavour, want a more British custard flavour or are mixing big batches and want something more robust and full on, other vanillas may be better.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
This sounds like the vanilla Ive been looking for. For what I want I dont want an in your face vanilla, more of an enhancement :)

Back
Top Bottom