LorAnn

Bought from
28VapesLater from The Marketplace

Type

Vanilla Butternut

Costs & Value

£1.85 for 3.7ml Dram, 50p per ml

Review

This one was a lil bit weaker than the MCC and required .3 ml to 5ml in order to get the flavour across. After a few days steep it has turned an almost chocolate brownish colour Very nice. Smells wonderful and tastes amazing. Lovely mellow vanilla tones with a hint of what I can only compare to as being Coconut, but its not coconut, just reminds me of it!

Steeping

24-48 hours

Value -
Even though this FC is supplied in such a small quantity, the amount needed is just over a half a ml per 10mls meaning it goes a LONG way. It is super concentrated. Very strong and I recommend this only for the serious DIYers. You could easily ruin an entire mix by using too much of this.

Use as a mixing ingredient-
I think this is great on its own, but it would also compliment flavours like chocolate, blueberry, Mint Choco Chip...

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’ None known as of yet!

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review – which has not impacted on the impartiality of comments herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I use a concentrated ethyl maltal...(check the eliquid recipe tab at the top of the forum for how make it)

I use 1 drop per ml

Back
Top Bottom