What's new

Review TPA Mary Jane Concentrate Review

My son's tried them all and yet to find one that's right. You'd not think it was that hard to replicate but it obviously is.

Well this is the first weed vape I tried, to be honest wasn't too annoyed because in the end of the day i always go in expecting the worse, This is true it cant be too difficult at the same respect i can understand as there is a range of skunk out there with different taste, but in no respect does it taste like burnt grass haha.

Well tried it once, will not waste neither my time nor money with trying to find a decent "weed" vape haha

I just bought some of the canabi-null from vap-cafe in israel on the strength of the YouTube review by e-cig reviews, he claims that this tastes just like the real thing, Im not sure who was selling him his weed but this also tastes nothing like the real thing. It tastes like dried banana skins. Wish Id been his dealer. Avoid... I have a 30ml bottle if anyone wants it.

I used to smoke pounds of the real stuff,I grew my own too,& as such I looked at various reviews of an e-liquid flavoured as weed with interest,until I watched a few & reached the conclusion that the only way to replicate the taste was to smoke the real fecking deal. :rofl:

Taste like parsley sauce its shit is the ..... canabi-null:P

Dont see the point in these! If people wanna smoke wakkie baccie be better off getting the real thing?!

Back
Top Bottom