What's new

Solub Arome Cucumber

bluerobot

Postman
Cucumber? Seriously? Yep thought I'd give it a go, Rainbow Vapes do a good range of Solube Arome flavors and for the price why not? I tend now to start off strong and work my way down, it being for me easier to add a flavorless mix; eg. 20% down to 15% just add 25% flavorless. So what are your thoughts on the taste of cucumbers? A lot of us eat them nearly every day. They don't have a strong distinctive taste like cheese, and their best eaten cold. I have yet to meet anyone who really dislikes the taste of them but I've met plenty of people who really dislike some of the stronger cheeses. Started off at 20% and vaped away. Really pleasantly surprised, it tastes more like cucumber than cucumber! Sounds weird I know, the only comparison to give would perhaps be a cherry liqueur, it seems to taste more "cherry" than cherry's themselves. The taste of the "hyper" cucumber is surprising, I never realized that there's an earthy mint element to the flavor/taste. Any botanists out there may be able to illustrate links to the mint family. Or not, maybe it's just me. Either way this flavor is true to it's source, it doesn't permeate other flavors like a spearmint though, more of a subtle infusion. (You're beginning to sound pretentious. Ed) Steeping time on this one at the time of writing has been two days.

80/20 VG/PG 3% Nic

Vaped on Digiflavor Siren.

Cucumber sits in the gourd family. What you're tasting is (E,Z)-nona-2,6-dienal, (Z)-2-nonenal and (E)-2-nonenal :D

Sounds like it would make a nice background or base flavour in a summer fruits / summer punch vape ... kinda light and clean.

TY for the review :2thumbsup:

Cucumber sits in the gourd family. What you're tasting is (E,Z)-nona-2,6-dienal, (Z)-2-nonenal and (E)-2-nonenal :D

Sounds like it would make a nice background or base flavour in a summer fruits / summer punch vape ... kinda light and clean.

TY for the review :2thumbsup:
Spot on, you've nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom