What's new

Peanut - Inawera

K

KulrMeStoopid

Flavour Name

Peanut or Orzechy arachidowe (in polish)

Manufacturer

Inawera

Bought from

4drops.co.uk

Type

Other

Cost

Less than £2.00

Review

Not a peanut butter taste, very very close to popping in a few unsalted roasted peanuts and chewing a lot before swallowing. Quite authentic.

Steeping

Ready within hours, 3 days on, no colour change and tastes just like it did at mix

Value -

Another great price.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Would go great with anything that requires a specific peanut flavour, chocolate, peanut butter ect..

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

None known as of yet

Throat Hit

In a 12mg nic mix, 50/50 vg/pg, mild

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided by my wallet– which has not impacted on the impartiality of comments herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators ofwww.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom