What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Kandi-Hed Monkey feast

iT0mm0

Postman
Monkey Feast from justvape247

http://www.justvape247.com/monkey-feast-kh-13668-p.asp

Cost - £2.10 for 10ml so @ 10% mix = 21p

Equipment used - Evod spinner + Totally Wicked DDA (1.8 ohm) microcoiled + Cottoned

Taste/Flavour - WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Its Peanut Butter and Jam and its FKN Amazing
Inhaling you get a perfect balance of sweet and savoury,
on the exhale you get the peanuts and a strange smoothness feeling on your tongue, every few toots theres a slight saltyness left on the tip of your tongue
and ive not even steeped it 48 hours yet lol (i expect more jam flavour will come through)

Vapour production - Mouth to lung is good, Straight to lung this juice produces great clouds same as the others from the Kandi-Hed range that ive tried

Throat hit - 70/30 , 18 Nic mix and yes you get a throat hit, nothing overly powerful, just right

Conclusion - My personal favourite juice, this is my all day vape, its awesome value @ £2.10 for 10ml, the guys @ JV247 have got this spot on
Its recommended to steep for 7 days but after 48 hours its very good
Cant wait to see what its like after the week

Score - 9.5/10

Last edited:
I have 40ml of this mixed up at home and steeped for 2 weeks (so far), also mixed at 10%.

I get no hint of the jam at all, just PB. Did you add any kind of sweeteners?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I made some of this up at 10% and christ, it's rank!
Its so so so so so sickly and strong, the smell is so strong that I had to boil the life out of my kayfun to rid it and I couldn't reuse the bottle I mixed it in! Juice went down the sink and bottle went in the bin :confused:

Bummer! X

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom