Flavour Name: vanilla

Manufacturer: Inawera

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.39

Price Per ml: 14p

Bought from: www.4drops.co.uk

Type: Other

Review: This is a very usable vanilla and is a great mixer. It is quite light and almost creamy and adds a little bit of magic to many mixes. It totally rocked my banana split recipe

Steeping: A couple of days

Vapour

Throat hit: smooth

Value: Good

Use as a mixing ingredient: This is a great mixing vanilla. Id say it is more useful as a mixer than a main ingredient as it can give a nice lift and depth to many recipes.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: unknown

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

If I was technical enough to give mixing a go then I'd be trying this as vanilla one of my faves! What about a nice Cherry/Vanilla mix? Yum, yum!!!

sounds like a fine plan-cherry smoothie! I just wish I could get the perfect cherry. I thought tino d'milano sweet cherry was the one but Ive gone off it abit. The search continues :D

If I had the money (sorry, meant if I ever have money again!!) I'd pay someone for their time to try and come up with a cherry/vanilla mix!!!

If the next cherry I try (should be here tomorrow!) is the one, Ill mix you up some :D

Purples Cherry-Smoothie! I like the sounds of that! A lovely creamy vanilla with a subtle cherry in the background.... Like you said though - the cherry gotta be right, or it'll just be sooooo wrong!!!

Purples Cherry-Smoothie! I like the sounds of that! A lovely creamy vanilla with a subtle cherry in the background.... Like you said though - the cherry gotta be right, or it'll just be sooooo wrong!!!
I think I might be dribbling on my macbook :D

Back
Top Bottom