£1.79
Price Per ml
34p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Other.

Review

Strong flavour. I cannot decide whether I prefer this or the FA Honey. It’s a good flavour, stronger than the FA alternative with a robust, harder, flatter, honey flavour. For a honey, it’s not particularly sweet. The FA is a gentler sweeter honey and more forgiving. There are benefits to both..

Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

On face value, better than the FA alternative and for mixing with stronger flavours, it is the better value. For subtler blends, this can overpower and dominate… so a subtler honey could prove more cost-effective.

Use as a mixing ingredient

If I wanted a strong honey to add to another strong flavour, I would use this. If I was mixing with more delicate flavours and wanted a whisper of honey, I would use the FA Honey.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom