Manufacturer: Perfumers Apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.99

Price Per ml: 19p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: Other

Review
I was really looking forward to this flavour, in the hunt for that perfect ry4 I thought this would be the missing dimension, but I have to say it has been abit of a let down. on removing the lid and having a sniff the overwhelming smell is sweet, almost caramel and the nutty smell is almost an afterthought. But I thought once mixed maybe the hazelnut might come more to the front, but if anything is gets even more subtle. It isnt unpleasant by any stretch but if you are looking for a strong nutty flavour, well this isnt it!

Steeping: This is one of the few that I dont notice much difference between steeped and unsteeped.

Vapour

Throat hit: There is very little, if any throat hit with this flavour

Value: Personally I dont think this one offers great value for money, as for me it just doesnt give me what I want from a hazelnut flavour.

Use as a mixing ingredient: As said, my main reason for getting this flavour was to add to my RY4, but as I already add caramel and maple syrup it really just gets lost among the stronger flavours. If it brings anything it is too subtle really to make it worth the time and effort.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: No known issues

Disclaimer
This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom