Price paid (£x.xx)
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.60

Review

French Toast? OK, if you are in Chelsea, the twee parts of the Cotswolds or Harrogate, this might well be French Toast, dahling. But for the rest of us, it’s ‘Eggy Bread’. And the flavour is remarkably true and realistic.

It really does taste like eggy bread and I was wondering about a bit of bacon flavour to go with it and realised, I should stop that. It really is true to its name and I kept wondering what I might mix with it ‘bubble & squeak mix’? Maybe some fruit. It has some potential as a mixer, but on its own my uneducated Welsh palate kept wanting some bacon and…my hankering for lavabread returned. It was that authentic and if you want to vape French Toast / Eggy Bread – this is the one.

Steeping

Essential

Vapour

Throat hit

Value -commentary

Use as a mixing ingredient

Very, very interesting.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review, which has not impacted on the impartiality of the opinions herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Now that's interesting. I have happy childhood memories of 'eggy bread' and continued the tradition of soaking lumps of loaf in whisked egg then frying with my kids. Now I've never ever seen that as French Toast my experience of which consisting of those drinks coaster sized circular things which to me had all the flavour of toasted Nimble. I think real French Toast has passed me by. Dahling. ;)

Now that's interesting. I have happy childhood memories of 'eggy bread' and continued the tradition of soaking lumps of loaf in whisked egg then frying with my kids. Now I've never ever seen that as French Toast my experience of which consisting of those drinks coaster sized circular things which to me had all the flavour of toasted Nimble. I think real French Toast has passed me by. Dahling. ;)

French Toast is Eggy Bread. I even went onto the BBC web site and had a forray into their foodie stuff and - it's the stuff you and I make Mark. And the BBC - must be true. Of course they called it French Toast - Eggy Bread is for us peasants (and our children). ANyway - the Capella French Toast - tastes just like eggy bread and the bloody stuff has made me want a proper breakfast

Eggy bread! Ah, the memories! My dad showed me, and I showed my daughter! French toast. Pwaaaah! Like Bryan, my immediate flavouring addition thoughts were also bacon and, wait for it - tomato sauce! :clapping:

I really wanted bacon Ethelking - it was a shockingly pavlovian reaction. I am now off to the village shop to buy some bread and bacon and it is entirely the fault of this eliquid. There must be an American Way that involves loads of maple syrup or blueberry jam and I am sure it would be delicious with those but my immediate reacton to this very authentic flavour was - bacon.

Back
Top Bottom