POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Dzika Roza (Rose) - Inawera

Discussion in 'Other' started by Bryan123456, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Bryan123456

Bryan123456 Achiever

Flavour Name
    Dzika Roza (Rose)
    Manufacturer
    Inawera
    Bottle size
    5 ml
    Price paid
    £0.89
    Price Per ml
    18p
    Bought from
    http://4drops/co.uk
    Type

Other.

Review

Oh grief! Ooooohhhhhh – wonderful!. Smell the concentrate and it’s the flavour you’re going to get. It’s explodes florally on the taste buds and… I was delving for my mixing box in delight as soon as I tasted it.

4 days later and I have two rather good Turkish Delight mixes – one chocolate, one straight. On its own it’s a perfumy (think parma violets but rose) taste with chocolate or torrone - Turkish Delight. The exhale is florally lovely. 5 star stuff.

Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

Brilliant

Use as a mixing ingredient

Fabulous Tuirkish delight; It’s a strong concentrate and needs careful balance – one drop too much and it will dominate.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Hangs around on atomizers – in a lovely perfumy way

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

#1 Bryan123456, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. artus

artus Initiate

Hi Bryan can I ask what your mixing it with to get the turkish delight im just about to order a load from 4 drops and wondering if I should add this to the list.

Thanks

Tony

3. Bryan123456

Bryan123456 Achiever

Hi Tony - sorry for the delay in response/ I have posted 4 Turkish Delight recipes in the Mixology section of this site.

4. artus

artus Initiate

Thanks Bryan my stuff from 4drops should arrive next week at some point so will definatly be trying them out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Purplefowler

Purplefowler Administrator Staff Member

Flavour Name: Rose

Manufacturer: Inawera

Bottle size: 10ml
    l
    Price paid: £1.39

Price Per ml: 14p

Bought from: www.4drops.co.uk

Type: Other

Review: This is not a flavour I would have considered in a million years if it hadnt been for Bryan123456 s amazing turkish delight mixes. This stuff is brilliant, very fragrant and is just the perfect turkish delight. Just make sure you try the brilliant recipes which make the best of this already great flavour.

Steeping: A couple of days

Vapour

Throat hit: smooth

Value: Good

Use as a mixing ingredient: Perfect turkish delight, whether you like frys or the real stuff

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: unknown

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

6. bluerobot

bluerobot Postman

Hi Brian, from the sound of your review this sounds like one to get, (I'm a fan of floral flavors) but where? I Know this is a relatively old review and I've tried your link but it doesn't seem active. Tried all the usual suspects for flavor concentrates and no joy, the only place so far is the Inawera site itself so they must still be making it. Any suggestions would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

7. Purplefowler

Purplefowler Administrator Staff Member

Bryan no longer hangs around these parts but I remember his amazing Turkish delight recipe and it was absolutely spot on. Had a look for you too but came up a blank other than inawera shop too. I have bought direct from them before and it was a very good service. Their fruit, herb, spice and wine flavours are imho the best there is so if you have to make a concentrate order up to make it worth while, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It might be worth dropping them a message to see if it is the same flavour though

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. bluerobot

bluerobot Postman

Thanks for that Purplefowler will give the Inawera shop a go on my next order.

• Like Like x 1