What's new

Inawera Menthol

Vapertron

Postman
OMG forget your usual menthol, this is absolutely gorgeous, it's like vaping mentholyptus cough sweets, and at £1.39 a bottle and mixing at 10% you just can't lose, next order will include this in a bigger size if they do one (going to check soon as this is finished) :)

I think they do 5ml, 7ml, 10ml, and 100ml bottles, not in all the sizes for all the flavours, but as far as I recall it is about £29.00 for 100ml, which considering that it is concentrate, isn't too bad going, keep you minty fresh for a couple of years. They have quite a variety of mint/menthols, those Inawera people, did you get this via 4DropsUK?

I think they do 5ml, 7ml, 10ml, and 100ml bottles, not in all the sizes for all the flavours, but as far as I recall it is about £29.00 for 100ml, which considering that it is concentrate, isn't too bad going, keep you minty fresh for a couple of years. They have quite a variety of mint/menthols, those Inawera people, did you get this via 4DropsUK?
Have you tried extreme ice by flavor west

It's the first menthol concentrate I've tried, so good to hear how it compares. I love it.

This stuff sounds nice. I'm always baffled as to which menthol to go for.. . Can they all be THAT different???

Back
Top Bottom