What's new

Butter Mint flavour concentrate

Cobra3164

Postman
This is a personal opinion and does not reflect views on any supplier/manufacturer

Totally Wicked Gold Concentrate Butter mint flavour.

My wife got this in this morning, I am not a mint fan but decided to give this a go.

Mixed with home made juice 70%PG 30%VG 26mg nicotine at 7%.

I use a Vamo in power mode set to 8.5 watts, AGA T2 ss mesh resistance 1.8 ohms.

At first taste I got a hint of salty butter but no real hit of mint. after a few seconds peppermint started to hit the front of my tongue and the two flavours started to combine. I really started to get the impression of the Nuttals Mintoe at the start really nice I used to really enjoy those sweets. After a few more mins of vaping the mint taste started to override the buttery taste not to a great degree but noticable could have done with more butter taste to balance the taste As with most minty tastes the vape was cool but had a moderate to good throat hit though I would feel for those who prefer more VG this would diminish as I was vaping a 70%pg. My overall impression... almost an all day vape almost.. did it take me back to the old days of mintoes mmmmmm overall I have to say no, the mint is not mild enough and I would love to taste the butter a little more.

Simon aka Cobra3164

This is one of my favs I always add some ethyl as brings out the butter also I always steep for 2 weeks, taste does improve over time for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom