What's new

Review Sainsburys Strawberry Flavouring - by eck

Best of luck to anybody giving off the shelf supermarket flavourings a go. I've tried a few in my naïve days when "propylene glycol, water, approved flavourings" was a good enough ingredient deck for me.
All were 100% shite and weak as p*ss. I never vaped enough for any (if any) of the dodgy components of "approved flavourings" to do me any harm, and these days, now I've got a tiny bit more experience, I wouldn't touch any with a barge pole.

Manufacturer
We are happy to replace this item if it is not satisfactory

Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd.

33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT

Customer services 0800 636262

Important Information
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change.

You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.

If you require specific advice on any Sainsbury's branded product, please contact our Customer Careline on 0800 636262. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

Just had to chuckle as if it kills you, contact the manufacturer. ...

Which just so happens is sainsburys themselves for this product. :D

Saw this on the shelf at knock down price of 69p
Ingredients say PG based
Mixed it 10% with 3% dulce de leche and 3% Bavarian cream 50/50

Bleeding ell - it's good! Almost as good as jam rolly polly by tripH

View attachment 36120

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Bought asda version no artificial flavouring no fats no sugar. Vapes nice natural fruit flavours and water so vg mixing is good

Back
Top Bottom