Red White and Blue - Alba-Vapours

K

KulrMeStoopid

Flavour Name: Red White and Blue #redwhiteandblue

Manufacturer: Flavor West

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: FOC for purpose of review

Price Per ml: .37p ( I am assuming he will be selling this concentrate at the same price of the others )

Bought from: www.alba-vapours.co.uk

Type: Fruit

Review: I placed an order on Sunday from Alba-Vapours and he chucked in a few samples of some new flavours he's gotten in. This concentrate is clear (for now, but I think a steep might bring out a purple/reddish colour!) From the moment you open the bottle you are hit with a natural berry flavour smell. Strawberry and Blueberry were the first to come to mind but there is another fruit hidden in there that I couldn't put my finger on. I mixed up about 30ml 50/50PG/VG, again using 2-3ml of the concentrate (roughly 4-5 bottles of 30ml mixed) Which I find very cost effective.
I made a dripping atomiser via DarthVaperUK's Tutorial and had a few goes. Fresh Strawberries, this is the dominant flavour, with an undertone of blueberries... and what's this? Pineapples! Now this isn't a sickly sweetie flavours, these come across as something I can only describe as freshly sliced strawberries,pineapples, and fresh picked blueberries soaking in a bowl of sugar sweetened water. It's not over sweet. I did not add any sweetener into this mix at all. Sometimes the blueberry surprises you and sneaks up to over take the strawberry,but the pineapple is always in the background peeking out! This is a mix that if I wanted sweeter, a bit of sweetner or ethyl maltal might bring out some hidden tones.

Thoroughly enjoyable!

red-white-blue-262.jpg

#Steeping : I think a few days steeping time might bring out the flavours a little more, I vaped this straight from mixing and it was more than adequate!

#Vapour : Subjective, as I vape 50/50 mixes I tend to get more vapour than higher PG Blends

#Throathit : Very mild at 20g nice and 50/50 PG/VG ratio ( I Don't like throat hit so this is fine for me ) want increased TH? Up the PG or Nic content.

#Value : Worth every penny. I am very particular about fruit flavours as I hate the chemically taste... this one does not have any chemically taste that I can detect.

Use as a mixing ingredient: Brilliant on it's own, would probably be good with Vanilla, Natural Cinnamon flavour, Custard, or a Graham Cracker additive.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: Unknown

#albavapours #flavorwest #mixing

Disclaimer

This concentrate was included in a recent order FOC. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
I see the strawberries and blueberries, and the starfruit at the front...and is that a raspberry at the top left ?

(ps. the link isn`t right)

Deffo not starfruit thats just pineapple cut like a star :P this is an american type "fruit salad" often very popular at Fourth of July celebrations or Labor Day in the US, I don't taste any raspberry at all.

fixed the link, it didn't parse correctly when I submitted the post ;)

Oh the cheats !!! I`ve got a good mind to email Flavorwest and tell them :)

Just a little update, I added some #EhtylMaltol to the mix I made and it does help enhance the flavours :) Nom Nom Nom

Ive mixed about 10ml of the crystal into 30ml of PG and have let it steeped for about a month,its amazingly concentrated and really good!

That`s the way to do it...it should last you ages and a darn sight cheaper than tiny bottles of premix.

Back
Top Bottom