Flavour Name: Raspberry

Manufacturer: Flavourarts

Bottle size: 5ml
l
Price paid: £1.49

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: liberty flights

Type: fruit

Review: I mixed this at 10% as that is the recommended amount using the ejuice calculator. I was very excited by this as I like raspberry and the smell burst out of the bottle. Unfortunately it didnt deliver on its initial promise. It is sweet, no zing and quite floral. It tasted more like turkish delight. Its not bad, but for me there are better ones out there.

Steeping: 3-7 days

Vapour

Throat hit: none, smooth
Value: Good

Use as a mixing ingredient: I think this would work better mixed with other stuff, chocolate would make a great frys turkish delight

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I tried this and it was a bit of a fail for me too. It smells good but is syrupy sweet and the taste doesn't live up to the aroma. It is completely eclipsed on taste by Inawera's Raspberry, which also beats it hollow on value for money.

I have this one by #Inawera , cant wait to mix it!!

The fabulous Purple one kindly sent me the F'Arts raspberry to try and - it is so outclassed by the Inawera one. If I had to nominate 5 outstanding Inawera flavours - their raspberry would be one of them. All you have to decide is how strong and how sweet you want it: it is really authentic - tastes like the fruit. Hope you like it.

Back
Top Bottom