Flavour Name: Pineapple

Manufacturer: Perfumers Apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £2.39

Price Per ml: 24p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: Fruit

Review : This is one of the better pineapples out there. It is strong so care must be taken as it can be very over powering, and believe me it will take your breath away. It is sweet and very juicy, maybe slightly artificial but not unpleasantly so. Be warned though, it has one hell of a kick to it. Unlike other pineapples Ive tried, there is no way this will get lost in the mix!

.Steeping: Can be used from the off, but is very harsh. The longer you can wait, the better!

Vapour

Throat hit: OMG this has one hell of a kick. I let one of my friends try this one and forgot to warn him! He was coughing for 5 minutes!

Value: Good value. Strong flavour so will last a long time

Use as a mixing ingredient: I havent mixed this with anything as I dont think anything has a chance against it

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom