£0.89
Price Per ml
18p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Fruit.

Review

There are some really horrible synthetic pear flavours around – in sweets (that’s candy if you don’t speak English) and food stuff. So I piled into this with low expectations looking for that synthetic edge.

I was really pleasantly surprised. It didn’t taste like pear drop sweets and it didn’t taste like Lambrinni. At just under 5% it tasted like pear juice. If you wear your PJs to the shop and were looking for something chavvy, you’re going to be disappointed. I am disappointed too – I only bought a 5ml bottle – I wish I’d bought a bigger one – this is one lovely vape.

So, in conclusion, oh errr missus, a luscious juicy pear.

Steeping

Good to go

Vapour

Throat hit

Available at higher voltages

Value

I can’t make any finite judgement on this because I suspect you could get away with less than 5%. I love this at 5% and at 18p per ml, it’s good.

Use as a mixing ingredient

There’s a pear belle helene on my list of juices to concoct.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Great review, I'll back this up and say that it's one of my favourite inawera flavours. It's nice and mellow with a natural taste. In fact it's been my main vape for over a week. I just keep going back to it :)

Back
Top Bottom