What's new

Molinberry Twister

Tazz

Legend
Ok, wasn't 100% sure if this should go in desert's or fruits section. But since it's flavours are predominantly fruit I put it here.
So Twister is supposed to be one of those ice cream things that are fruit flavoured ice outside and some ice cream centre. This was mixed and left to steep for 4 weeks.
So I mixed this at the average I found searching what others used it at being 8%. My mix was in 65VG/ 35 PG. I used 12 drops of Purilum SS, I used to use Cap SS but find Purilum a little easier to work with.
The Flavour is actually one of those ice creams or popsicles as some call them. I find the ice cream centre bit though to be a bit light on actually and it needs a bit more of a boost in that area. The Ice part, the part on the outside that has the fruit flavours, is pretty much right though. One thing I notice though is that the lime note at first taste of those fruits seems to for a little time limit any sweet perception, but within a second or two you taste the sweetness. Odd it does that, I think that maybe the lime does that because as soon as the lime taste fades you get sweetness. I don't mind a tankful of this but not my thing as an all day vape. Nice, but one of those things you eat and like but dont want to eat all day for every meal, kind of thing. I will keep some for use as a change now and then though. 6.5 out of 10.

Back
Top Bottom