What's new

Inawera Lime

bluerobot

Postman
Used this for some time now and it's a good one, plenty of zing, not at all chemically and good to go with lots of other flavors or as a main flavor base. It's not overpowering and doesn't permeate other flavors but you still know it's there in the mix. Obviously percentages are a personal preference thing, but for me 8% if 80/20 VG/PG or 7% for 70/30 VG/PG. These low percentages also make it good value. It goes especially well with coconut. As for steeping this one's a Shake and Vape. One of my main flavors, definitely worth a try.

Yeah, this one is good. I got it, one of the best from Inawera imo - I'm from Poland so I have pretty much tasted most of 'em!

I'll have to try this. Lime is my favourite flavour. Capella and FA's lime concentrates are pretty vile!

I'll have to try this. Lime is my favourite flavour. Capella and FA's lime concentrates are pretty vile!
I'd be surprised if your disappointed with this one davrog, your right about citrus flavors though, they seem to differ quite a lot from manufacturer to manufacturer, Inawera lemon funnily enough to me tastes a little chemically, even at low percentages, whereas other manufacturers lemons often need higher percentages, a good lemon is Flavor West's Lemon Merangue at 10%.

Yeah, this one is good. I got it, one of the best from Inawera imo - I'm from Poland so I have pretty much tasted most of 'em!
Hi there, glad you've tasted most of them as it gives me chance to pick your brains if you don't mind, as in any that stand out? (Arabic Tobacco IMO is a stand out) Any suggestions would be helpful as like a lot of people I've not yet tried the full range.

Back
Top Bottom