Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30p
Percentage used in review
15%
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.45p

Review

I have been looking for this flavour for quite some time. I have even tried to mix it with fruit vape ingredients but this far surpasses my very best efforts. It is…. It is summer pudding in a vape – it is absolutely delicious – at different power settings and in different types of draws on my atomizer I am getting slightly different lovely fruity flavours. And the flavours taste natural.

This was beautifully balanced – neutral on sweetness – so if you like things sweeter add a little.

Steeping

Benefits from a few days but pretty good to go from mix.

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Value -commentary

A top quality flavour than needs no adulteration, additives or other ingredients with it – just add to diluted base, steep, vape.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Oh yest indeedy - dreams of Summer Puddings and Fools and pies.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review – which has not impeded impartiality. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Mixed this up at 10% in 60\40 PG & VG and it's a very subtle fruit blend that gives a very enjoyable vape and is going to form the basis of my attempt to replicate red Astaire. Some anise, menthol and a 2% raspberry I think will work well but even as a standalone harvest berry is very enjoyable if you like fruit.

Back
Top Bottom