What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Green apple (Heathcabin)

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
Flavour Name: Green Apple

Manufacturer: Health Cabin

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid:£1.01

Price Per ml: 10p

Bought from: Heath Cabin

Type: Fruit

Review: I like this one. It is fresh and sweet, but with enough crispness to give a little bite. It is not the strongest flavour, so will need a higher % mix but at that price it doesnt really matter. I only really bought it as I was getting some other stuff and the flavours were cheap. Some are abit hit and miss but this is one I would probably buy again.

.Steeping: Doesnt need much, and if anything looses flavour the longer you leave it

Vapour

Throat hit: There is a little hit here, but not much

Value: Great value, not mind blowing flavour but for the price you cant go wrong

Use as a mixing ingredient: Goes well with caramel but can get lost if not enough is used

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom