What's new

Review Flavor West - Ecto Cooler

davrog

Achiever
I'd heard of this flavouring before but had no idea what it was, or tasted of. Then, while searching for DIY clone recipes for Element's Fresh Squeeze, I noticed that every suggested recipe contained Ecto Cooler.

So, Ecto Cooler is a highly sweetened Orange flavour. I would describe it as a "Sunny Delight" type flavour - Fresh orange derived but with a lot of added sugar.

If you are after a natural, 'blood style' orange flavour, this is not the one for you! ...... but if you want a "sweetened orange drink" flavour, it's very, very good.

Mixed this at 7%, along with a touch of Capella's Juicy Orange, and some Sucralose, and the result was very close to Element's Fresh Squeeze (without the extortionate price tag).

So, highly recommended as long as you understand what it is, and what it isn't. I wouldn't add it to a recipe that intends to create a real or natural orange flavour, but it's great for anything drink or sweet based. It works very well with some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream flavouring, as an "Orange Creamsicle" vape.

Back
Top Bottom