What's new

Review DarkStar Blue Cherry

stokievaper

Postman
Hi all. New member here, thought I'd make a contribution, so found my favourite section here in the fruity concentrate area.

Recently purchased a 250ml bottle shot of Blue Cherry when they had the 20% discount code offer, worked out at £10 delivered, fantastic.

Now, I'm a MAHOOOSIVE fan of Chefs Flavours Blue Lush. I mix @ 10% with 1% TPA Koolada and it's been my ADV for nearly a year. I also provide quite a bit of it to friends. Over time the blue lush is losing its zing on my tongue and wanted to change things up a bit.
My first thoughts on reading the description of Blue Cherry appealed to me, I like using colours for tastes, anything blue is appealing and the cherry I imagined to be a dark red just seemed like a great mix.

Boy was I right. So I followed through from Blue Lush, vaped the tank dry and filled up with Blue Cherry (mixed @ 20%, 80/20, 1.5mg, 72hour settle). I tasted the last bits of Blue Lush fading away, and I was welcomed with an almost replica blue taste, however, sweetened and almost glazed with the light red cherry. At first it was a bit overwhelming, BUT after a day or two more the cherry started to blend more. (should of really left 7 days I recon due to high VG mix). But now the taste is on point. Absolutely beautiful vape, will report on coil abuse soon. The current coil has been going on Blue Lush for over 2 weeks and have now had Blue Cherry in here for 2 days and still going ok. (TFV8-Q4 @ 80w).

oh and PS I add colouring, I added 1 drop of Drip Hacks blue colour to the 250ml shot.
Hope this helps :)

n0Pg04Gh.jpg

Thanks like the sound of that, didn't realise they had a new flavour, does this have any menthol in it ?

No menthol dude. I am thinking about maybe adding a touch of TPA Koolada though... It's starting to feel slightly 'gloopy' if you get me... Koolada I find lightens mixes up a bit...

Back
Top Bottom